There are few things that feel quite as exhilarating as riding a motorcycle. Whether you’ve been riding motorcycles for decades or you just started biking, motorcycle tours in Las Vegas give you a great opportunity to check out incredible sights and attractions while you enjoy the ride of your life.
If you’re planning on going on a motorcycle tour for the first time, there are a few things that you should do to make sure that you are ready to get the most out of the experience:
- Plan your route: You don’t need to have every minute of your trip planned out, but you should have a basic idea of your route and where you will be traveling. Keep track of how far you go, and make sure that you set reasonable mileage goals for your trip so that you can stay on track to finish up in the time that you have set aside.
- Inspect your bike: You will be putting your bike through a lot on your trip, so make sure that you inspect it regularly. Every day, you should check your bike’s major systems and components before you hit the road again.
- Prepare for unpredictable circumstances: You never know what kinds of conditions you might encounter on the road, so make sure that you’re prepared. Keep your gear stored in watertight containers, make sure your cell phone is charged and know who to contact in the event that you need roadside service.
- Schedule meals creatively: You don’t want to deal with the busy crowds around normal breakfast, lunch and dinner times, so try scheduling your meals for less popular times. Instead of eating at 8:00 a.m., try getting in an early breakfast closer to 7:00 a.m., or sleep in and catch brunch at 10:00 a.m.
- Don’t overload your schedule: You might be surprised at just how long it takes you to meet your daily mileage goals. You shouldn’t feel rushed on your trip, so don’t pack your schedule with overly ambitious goals. Instead, take it easy and give yourself time to explore the cities and towns that you are traveling through.
- Reserve accommodations ahead of time: If you ask for a room in person, chances are you will end up paying more than you would have if you had booked over the phone or online. Make reservations in advance online or by phone to secure the best deals and save money.
- Consider a curated tour: It can be challenging to plan a tour by yourself, so you should consider investing in professional motorcycle tours in Las Vegas. When you take one of these pre-planned tours, you don’t have to sweat the details—all you have to do is enjoy the ride.
Learn more about motorcycle tours in Las Vegas
Experience the freedom and excitement of motorcycle tours in Las Vegas by booking through Escape Eagles. We are a family owned and operated business that provides motorcycle rentals and tours in and around Las Vegas. We’ve been serving customers since 2002 with unforgettable rental and tour experiences that give them the freedom to check out a variety of incredible local attractions. Find out more about our rental options and schedule your trip by giving our team a call today!