If you’ve heard anything about motorcycles, you’ll have heard the name Harley-Davidson before. As one of the leading brands in the industry, Harley-Davidson motorcycles are everywhere and are some of the biggest, baddest and best bikes available on the market.
Harley-Davidson started in 1903, meaning the company has been in the motorcycle industry for well over 100 years, making them some of the biggest experts on all things motorcycle. Whether you’re looking to buy a motorcycle outright or just test one out on the open road, you can’t go wrong with choosing a Harley-Davidson motorcycle rental in Las Vegas to start out.
Escape Eagles rents Harley-Davidson motorcycles because we think that they are the best, and here are just a few of the reasons why:
- 115 years of excellence: Harley-Davidson has produced a wide range of excellent motorcycles since its founding in 1903. The company withstood both World Wars, the Great Depression, an influx of motorcycle company competition and many other challenges, and is still one of the top choices for motorcycles across the country. Why? Because the products are great, long-lasting and reliable and people trust Harleys.
- Great stability: Harley-Davidson motorcycles are not light bikes. They are heavyweight champions, known for their size and weight. While this extra weight will affect your speed somewhat, it makes for fantastic stability due to greater rake angles and longer wheelbases. You don’t need to worry about getting blown around on one of these things!
- Extremely long-lasting: Harley-Davidson engines are built to last, and when they do start to fail, they can essentially be completely rebuilt and driven around some more. With some proper maintenance, you can make your Harley-Davidson motorcycle last a very long time and still have it riding great. You can trust our Harley-Davidson motorcycle rental in Las Vegas because we trust the brand and its reliable products.
- Easy to work on: Another great thing about Harley-Davidson motorcycles is that they are super easy to work on, yourself. If you’re even slightly savvy with engines and mechanics, you’ll be able to tune up your Harley with ease, something that’s made even easier with the newer models’ extended service intervals.
- Everyone knows Harley-Davidson: If you’re not as mechanically savvy, that’s not a problem, because practically everyone knows how to work on a Harley! Harley-Davidson dealers are all over the place, making it easy to get parts or service. Outside of dealers, there are many indie repair shops and custom builders that know their way around a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, meaning it’s super easy for you to keep your motorcycle well-maintained.
- Brand loyalty and community: Finally, one of the best parts about Harley-Davidson is the brand loyalty and community that rallies around it. Harley owners are proud of their bikes and their community of riders and are usually happy to display it with awesome branded gear and chat with you about your bike. If you’re looking to join a community of motorcycle owners, Harley-Davidson is one to beat.
At Escape Eagles, we offer Harley-Davidson motorcycle rental in Las Vegas at competitive prices so you and your friends can enjoy the open road in the best way. Take our rental motorcycles out for one day or multiple days on a self-guided tour aided by our vast knowledge of the local tourism industry. We’ll help you pick a destination and give you the best way to get there and enjoy your time. Call us today!