Everyone has a favorite hobby. On the weekends and when time allows, you may do something like play a sport, read, write, try out new recipes, go wine tasting or go to the shooting range. But what about celebrating a special occasion with a group? That can be your chance to revisit a treasured pastime or try something new—like renting motorcycles for a day or weekend of road trip excitement!
Group motorcycling is the perfect activity for spending time with family or friends and a great way to feel relaxed and free. Even if you are on the road a lot of the time, you can pull over here and there to marvel at the beautiful sights along the way to your destination.
Here are five special occasions that might call for group motorcycle rentals in Las Vegas:
- Family reunion: After reminiscing and catching up after years apart—or meeting folks for the first time—the primary objective of a family reunion is simply to be together. Caravanning across the lands of Nevada and nearby areas on rented motorcycles offers just that. Take note of who wants to go so, after the main reunion, you can continue the celebrating with the wind in your hair and the sun on your face.
- Bachelor or bachelorette party: Las Vegas is a prime U.S. destination for bachelor and bachelorette parties, mostly due to its bright lights, many casinos and the fact that the city never seems to sleep. Instead of the usual weekend fueled by clubbing and casino-hopping, why not schedule a group motorcycle tour around the area? It’s great for bonded, gives you a chance to sightsee and makes for a truly unique bachelor or bachelorette party.
- Company teambuilding exercise: If you are tired of the same old boring, predictable teambuilding weekends away from home, consider leveling up with plans that will catch everyone off guard. It depends on the kind of company you run, but a motorcycling getaway for you and your team may be something to look into.
- Birthday celebration: As long as the birthday boy or girl is at least 21 years of age or older and possesses a valid motorcycle driver’s license, you can plan to surprise them with a motorcycle rental and tour. Or better yet, get a big group of responsible riders together to share in the fun!
- Visiting from out of town: If you are visiting from out of town and are without a vehicle, then you might want to rent a motorcycle instead of having to call a cab or ride share five times a day. Not only do many rental companies also provide riding gear, but they will also give you a rundown of state motorcycling laws, and can even set you up with maps so you can go on a self-guided tour.
At Escape Eagles, you and your group can either choose a new model Harley or Honda Goldwing, as well as benefit from included motorcycle gear. Give us a call to submit a request for motorcycle rentals in Las Vegas for your next special occasion!