You’ve finally found the time to take a vacation, so it’s time to get packing, planning and on your way—-right? Understandably, you’ve been itching to take the RV out again, but before you hit the road, consider whether you really want to tow a car behind your RV. Bringing along a smaller vehicle on long road vacations is not unusual, as it’s easier to get around an area in a car versus a bulky RV once you arrive at your destination. But what if we told you there was a simpler way to quench the sightseeing bug? There is: rent a motorbike!
Here are five good reasons to consider a Harley motorbike rental in Las Vegas when vacationing in an RV:
- You won’t need to bring a car: As mentioned above, many folks like to tow a car behind their RV to use to explore vacation stops. With motorcycle rentals at your disposal, you won’t need to bring a smaller vehicle. When you no longer need the bike or you’re about to head to your next destination, return it to the rental company.
- You can park your RV: There’s absolutely no need to drive around the Las Vegas area in a giant RV—especially since you decided to hit up Escape Eagles for motorcycle rentals. Also, renting a motorcycle to get around ensures you won’t lose your spot in the RV park or at the campsite, because your RV won’t constantly be coming and going. Your primary transportation will be a motorcycle.
- Makes sightseeing easier: A large RV can pose a particular problem when it comes to sightseeing. On a Harley motorbike rental in Las Vegas, you get to enjoy an unobstructed view of the beautiful local scenery and pull over just about anywhere it’s legal so you can see the sights. An RV might not be able to fit in vista points or pull completely off to the side of the road. Getting around on a motorcycle gives you the opportunity to stop and take those once-in-a-lifetime photographs.
- Give your RV a break: There are a lot of grand and historic sights to see in and around Nevada—wouldn’t you love to see them all? Park you RV in the park for the duration of your trip and rent a motorcycle to ride the highway in style while feeling the wind in your hair and the sun on your skin.
- You won’t look like a tourist: Traveling on the main Las Vegas strip in a big old RV is sure to scream “tourist.” And you don’t even want to think about how you’re going to park that beast without serious issues! To kill two birds with one stone, exchange your RV ride for a genuine Harley.
If you know that you will be in town for a day or so and want to enjoy the sights without having to drag a big RV around with you, then we recommend reserving a Harley motorbike rental in Las Vegas. Luckily for you, at Escape Eagles, we offer a selection of motorcycles to suit any rider’s preferences. Look us up the next time you plan on coming through town!