Millions of people visit Las Vegas for all of the entertainment and attractions on the Strip, but there’s so much more to Las Vegas than casinos, musical performances and luxury hotels. In fact, Las Vegas is also one of the best places to visit for sightseeing. The city is surrounded with beautiful scenery, natural attractions and incredible landmarks. There are lots of great motorcycle tour destinations in Las Vegas that you should keep in mind for your next trip.
Here are a few of the most beautiful sights in Las Vegas for motorcycle rides:
- Charleston: Mt. Charleston is one of the highest peaks in Nevada, and it offers outstanding scenery for motorcycle riders. Riders can take a look around Mt. Charleston to take in the sights from the base of the mountain or visit the Mt. Charleston Lodge for dining and excursions.
- Red Rock Canyon: Red Rock Canyon is a beautiful spot in the Mojave Desert. This natural area features various vistas and lookout points where visitors can take in the scenery and snap great photos to commemorate their trip. There are various hiking trails in the Red Rock Canyon Natural Area where visitors can see unique rock formations, diverse wildlife and seasonal waterfalls.
- Zion National Park: For riders who are looking for a destination to visit on a longer ride, Zion National Park is a fantastic place to stop. Located about 160 miles away from Las Vegas in Utah, Zion National Park is world-renowned for its incredible views and attractions for visitors. Riders can stop at the various viewpoints and visitor centers or ride through the park while taking in the amazing scenery.
- Hoover Dam: The Hoover Dam is one of the most notable infrastructure projects of the 20th Completed in 1936, the Hoover Dam has become one of the most popular sites for visitors to Las Vegas. The Hoover Dam Loop is a very popular ride for motorcycle riders from across the country, and it offers amazing views of the dam and the surrounding scenery.
- Valley of Fire: Valley of Fire State Park is one of the favorite destinations for motorcycle riders. Not only does the state park boast beautiful views and expansive natural features, but the trip to the park also offers some incredible sights. The Lake Mead North Shore Loop brings riders 100 miles to Valley of Fire State Park. Riders experience the beauty of Lake Mead, incredible cliffs and other natural features that provide an unforgettable way to experience what Nevada has to offer.
Las Vegas motorcycle tours
See all of the best motorcycle tour destinations in Las Vegas for yourself on a tour with Escape Eagles. We provide all-inclusive motorcycle tour services and rental options for riders visiting Las Vegas and the surrounding areas. We allow riders to experience the beautiful destinations that our region has to offer on high-end motorcycles that are designed for optimal performance, comfort and reliability. Find out more about all of our rental options and get started planning your next adventure by giving us a call today!