The next time you rent a vehicle, you might consider opting for a motorcycle over a standard passenger car, especially if you’re on vacation and looking to have an extra special trip.
Here are just a few reasons why people opt for motorcycle rental in Las Vegas rather than renting a car when they’re planning their vacation:
- They’re more fun: Sure, you might be able to find a luxury car to rent, but the cost is going to be prohibitive, and chances are you’re not really going to have a chance to put it through its paces anyway. If you have a motorcycle license, you can add some extra fun to your trip by enjoying the rush of air as you drive.
- It’s another opportunity to get on a bike: Let’s say you’re traveling somewhere warm during the winter. Why not take the opportunity to get on a bike again? Many people travel to Las Vegas from cold areas in the country in the East and the Midwest during the winter months as a nice little getaway. Your own motorcycle is going to be winterized and shut away for months, but you can still enjoy some time on a bike when you come out here to Las Vegas!
- It will add to the memorability of your trip: If you’re on vacation, why not treat yourself and rent a motorcycle to give yourself another way to remember your trip long into the future? While you’re here in Las Vegas, you might consider biking out to the Hoover Dam, for example. What’s already going to be an experience you remember forever can become even more memorable when you have a picture of yourself standing next to your bike on top of the dam.
- You’ll pay less in gas: Motorcycles are significantly more fuel efficient than cars, mostly because they are much smaller and lighter. You will likely pay more in rental fees for a motorcycle than for a car, because it’s more expensive to insure motorcycles, but depending on how much you’ll be riding, you could very well make up a good chunk of this expense in the amount of money you’ll save on gas.
- They’re more versatile in some areas: There are some areas where traveling by car can make you feel very cramped, but the smaller size and open air travel that comes with a motorcycle will help to alleviate your feelings of claustrophobia. This is especially important during the tourist-heavy times of the year.
These are just a few of the biggest reasons why so many people tend to choose motorcycles instead of cars when renting in Las Vegas. If you want to know more about the rental options we have, including motorcycle rental in Las Vegas and the specific makes and models we carry, we’re happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to reach out to the team at Escape Eagles any time you need more information. We look forward to assisting you!