Lots of people go to Las Vegas to hit the casinos and enjoy vibrant nightlife, while others pass through Vegas as they enjoy the beautiful natural scenery and iconic sights in and around the city. Still others take it all in while they experience the freedom of riding a Harley Davidson bike. Renting a Harley while you’re in Vegas allows you to experience the best the city has to offer while riding in style. If you’re thinking about getting a Harley motorcycle rental in Las Vegas from Escape Eagles on your next trip, make sure you know what to expect from the process.
The requirements to rent with Escape Eagles are simple and straightforward. First, you must be at least 21 years old. In addition, you must have a current, valid motorcycle license and have a major credit card to pay for your reservation. While it’s required that you have motorcycle insurance for the rental, we include this in our rental price so you don’t have to worry about arranging special coverage for your reservation.
Types of bikes for rent
Escape Eagles offers an impressive variety of Harleys for rent during your Las Vegas-area excursion. Choose from the following:
- Sportster: The Sportster is a 5-speed bike that weighs just about 550 pounds. Depending on the specific model you choose, this option comes with a detachable windshield, a passenger backrest, a luggage rack and a security system.
- V-Rod: This 2-cylinder, 5-speed bike weighs in at 670 pounds. It offers a classic, no-frills biking experience with plenty of power and performance.
- Fat Boy: The Harley-Davidson Fat Boy is a 6-speed, 725-pound bike that comes with saddlebags, a passenger backrest and a detachable windshield.
- Heritage Softail: When you go out on a Heritage Softail, you can expect to turn some heads! This 6-speed, 730-pound bike features a beautiful design and comes with saddlebags, a passenger backrest and a luggage rack.
- Road King: The Road King is a 6-speed, 775-pound Harley with lockable saddlebags, a passenger backrest, a detachable windshield and a luggage rack.
- Electra Glide: The Electra Glide has all of the best features available on Harley bikes. With a radio, luggage rack, CD player, auxiliary plug-in, cigarette lighter, lockable saddlebags and a tour pack, you’ll be ready for just about any adventure when you head out on this 827-pound, 6-speed bike.
Hitting the road with your Harley
So, where do you go with your Harley motorcycle rental in Las Vegas? The world is your oyster. Cruise over to Mount Charleston, check out the Valley of Fire or simply take a ride down the Las Vegas strip and take in the sights of the city. No matter where you go, you can feel confident that you’re going to make the most of your ride on the back of a Harley motorcycle.
If you’re going to rent a Harley in Las Vegas, make sure you get the best possible bike at the best possible price from Escape Eagles. We offer outstanding bike rentals that include all the gear you need to get the most out of your experience. We can help you plan a tour of all of the best local sights and attractions, from Red Rock Canyon to Hoover Dam. You can find out more about our rental packages and pricing by giving us a call today.