There aren’t going to be many of us who will be too upset to say goodbye to the year that was 2020. The new year once again offers a clean slate for us all, even despite the continued pandemic that will affect life through much of the year.
The good news is that even amid pandemic restrictions, motorcycle enthusiasts will still be able to hit the open road as they wish. If you’re looking for some New Year’s resolutions for bikers in Las Vegas, here are a few ideas you might consider:
- Get out and ride more often: This is the simplest New Year’s resolution for motorcycle riders, one that’s easy to track and will also allow you to spend more time out on the roads. There are so many people who own motorcycles who get to the end of the year, take some time to reflect, and think, “I wish I had ridden more this year.” Make it a point to get out a few times a week during the coming year, as weather allows. Build it into your schedule as part of a routine!
- Plan a road trip: Road trips can still be safe even during the pandemic, and there are plenty of opportunities for you to get out and explore some of the American countryside either by yourself or with other bikers. Road trips are always a blast, but especially when you get to enjoy them on your bike while knifing through the country air. See mountains, deserts, lakes, beaches or forests—there are limitless options.
- Go to a rally: If restrictions begin to loosen up and rallies occur later this year, you will want to experience one for yourself! The community atmosphere at these rallies is amazing. You’ll meet people from all over the country and the world, and have an absolute blast.
- Inspect or upgrade your bike: Make it a point to stay on top of safety inspections with your bike throughout the year. If you spot any parts in need of upgrades, or want to upgrade your entire bike, maybe that’s something you should build into your biker’s New Year’s resolution this year!
- Keep it clean: It’s a ton of fun to spend time out on the open road, but not necessarily as much fun to spend time washing your bike. Still, washing the bike is an important part of its maintenance, so make sure you keep your motorcycle clean throughout the year, and get into the habit of polishing it on a regular basis as well.
- Teach a friend: If you have any friends who have demonstrated an interest in biking, perhaps you can resolve to teach them how to bike and get them into the hobby. It’s always a great experience to help a friend or family member take their first steps into the world of motorcycling.
For more information and ideas about some great New Year’s resolutions for motorcycle riders in Las Vegas, or to schedule motorcycle tours and rentals for an upcoming trip, reach out to Escape Eagles today.