Even if you’ve been to Las Vegas before, there’s no way to see all of the sights that the city and its surrounding areas have to offer in just one trip. Taking advantage of motorcycle rental in Las Vegas allows you the freedom to experience everything from the wide-open spaces and scenic views of Red Rock Canyon to the bright lights and iconic skyline of the Las Vegas Strip. Make the most out of your experience by making sure to hit some of the iconic destinations and attractions on the Strip that can’t be missed:
- Big Shot at Stratosphere Tower: If you’re a thrill seeker looking to get your adrenaline fix, the Big Shot is the ride for you. This attraction sends riders 160 feet into the air at 45 miles per hour, and is sure to excite even the most adventurous adrenaline junkie.
- Sky Beam at Luxor: This iconic light beam, which can be seen from a plane up to 100 miles away, is a popular sight for visitors to the strip. The beam shoots from the top of Luxor’s Egyptian pyramid structure.
- Gondola ride at The Venetian: You might never make it to Venice, but The Venetian might just have the next best thing. You can enjoy a gondola ride down a recreated version of Venice’s Grand Canal while being serenaded by a singing gondolier.
- The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat: You can walk among a flock of Chilean flamingos as you enjoy the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat at the Flamingo Hotel. The best part about this attraction is that it’s completely free and makes the perfect venue for a one-of-a-kind photo op.
- Fountains of Bellagio: This daily water show features over 1,000 spritzers that span an 8.5-acre lake of water in front of the Bellagio Hotel and Casino. The free fountain shows include a beautiful synchronized display that is choreographed to songs by music legends ranging from Frank Sinatra to Michael Jackson.
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas: What better way to commemorate your trip to the Vegas Strip than with a photo in front of the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign? Since 1959, this 25-foot tall landmark has been greeting visitors from across the country and the globe to Las Vegas.
Ride the Big Shot at Stratosphere Tower and admire the beautiful synchronization of the Fountains of Bellagio as you take in the best of the strip with the freedom that comes with a motorcycle rental in Las Vegas. At Escape Eagles, we specialize in helping our customers plan the perfect getaway to take them from the pulse of the Las Vegas strip to the towering sequoias in Yosemite National Park. Experience some of the most amazing sights that America has to offer on one of the high-quality motorcycles that we have available to rent. Start planning your trip today by browsing our website and giving us a call. We look forward to helping you plan for and experience a vacation you’ll never forget!